Protecting boxing gloves are essential for anyone who does Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). MMA involves a lot of workouts. Imagine you are going back to martial art after a long break. You may very excited to wear your boxing gloves. What if your gloves smell so bad, smells that worse than the kicks. Whether you are new to martial art or playing for the last few months, you may know about it before.
Your boxing gloves can become a house for bacteria if you do not clean them properly. Nasty and strange smells will start to come from it, and sometimes, if you leave them for a long time, it will become the permanent house of that nasty smell. So, keeping boxing gloves neat and clean through proper maintenance is essential to increase the life of your equipment.
- Use odor absorbers: Do you know people use essential oil to make their gloves odor-free. But it just finishes the odor temporarily, it is not a permanent solution. Instead of essential oil, you can go with odor absorbers, it will help you to keep gloves malodor-free and clean.
- Clean the gloves on daily basis: Daily cleaning does not mean washing machine laundry. In that case, they will start to stink worse than before like a wet dog. Instead of this, just wipe the gloves after every training session to keep them odor-free. You can use alcohol wipes or baby wipes to clean them.
- Let them dry: There is no doubt that your gloves are the house to bacteria. When you come back from the martial art class, it is essential to unpack your gear bag and take everything out of the bag to dry everything.
- Clean it from outside and outside: Before starting the, cleaning process, make sure you have the proper knowledge of the cleaning process from starting to end. Choose the washing material according to the stuff of the gloves. Don’t miss the external surface that touches your face. It is very easy to get infected adulterate gloves.
- Wash your hands: Always wash your hands before and after training. You will get dozens of bacteria from the equipment and other people. So, that is why it is important to keep the gloves clean by washing hands to reduce the chances of bacteria.
Once you have done the cleaning, before starting the packaging, just deodorize the bag. If you have any questions or queries, just pick your phone and call Benza Sports Team.