BJJ Belts | BENZA Elite BJJ / Jiu Jitsu Belts
BENZA BJJ belts. Rank your self with …..
BJJ belts and sashes are an essential piece of the martial arts uniform. Martial arts belts are used to denote rank in martial art schools all over the world. Karate,
taekwondo, judo and jiu jitsu belts come in many different colors and color combinations. In most schools, a beginner starts out with a white belt and then works towards becoming a black belt, with many martial arts belt ranks in between. Many Taekwondo schools use a striped Tae Kwon Do belt to signify the halfway point to your next martial arts belt rank. There is no set order for how the rank belts are achieved, because different schools and martial arts rank them differently. This can also apply to Kung Fu schools and the order of their rank sashes..Many martial arts classes use a colored rank belt with black stripe to show that a student is half way to their next rank. So if you’re looking for a colored belt with a black stripe down the center of it, you’re in the right place.
The Benza Woven BJJ Belt represents more than just your rank in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
– it represents hours on the mat, blood, sweat and tears,
– the journey your have been on since the first time you stepped on to the mat.
Order the same size as your gi
– 9 lines
- Traditional Elite qaulity bjj belt made of 100% cotton.
- 9 lines, 4.5 cm wide.
- Belt length is: A0=260 CM, A1=280 CM, A2=300 CM, A3=320 CM, A4=340 CM, A5=360 CM
- Jiu-Jitsu rank belts are available in solid & stripe colours assorted
sizes : Grey with white stripe, Grey with black stripe, Grey, White, Blue,
Purple, Brown & Black
- Buy more get quantity discount :
25 -50 PCs = 5 % OFF, 51-100 PCs = 10%
OFF, 101 – Any Qty = 15% OFF
See our full range of rank belts CLICK HERE