Everlast Head Guard Ever Fresh
Everlast Head Guard Premium synthetic leather and construction
provide long lasting durability. Anti-microbial treatment prevents offensive
odors and bacterial growth keeping your products safe and smelling fresh. Boxing
headgear is imperative for increased training protection. One size fits all.
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents offensive odors and bacterial growth keeping your products safe and smelling fresh
- One size fits all
How To Choose The Right Boxing Headgear
As you look at the range of different models of boxing headgear available,
you’ll notice that there are different types, which are usually based on how
much protection you want. Let’s look at some of the main factors you must take
- Outer Material – A high quality outer material such as full grain
leather ensures that your headgear remains durable and doesn’t tear even
through prolonged use.
- Inner Material – This is considered to be even more important than
the outside, as it affects how comfortable you face feels especially when
- Padding – Additional padding means that the impact of punches are
slightly reduced, and plays a small role in comfort. However, more padding
usually means more weight and reduced vision. Though if you’re not very
experienced, it’s a good idea to choose a well-padded headgear. Even if you
are, it may be your preference anyway.
- Face Bar – Certain boxing headgear have a wide bar that runs across the
nose area. This is to protect the nose, but some boxers prefer not to have
it usually because it allows for better breathing and better vision.
- Protection – All boxing headgear will have cheek protection but only
some will have chin protection. Those that do, cannot be adjusted at the
chin area, which can sometimes have a looser fit.
- Adjustability – There are three places that can be adjusted on a
headgear – Chin (buckle or Velcro strap closure) back of the head and top of
the head. Depending on the style of the headgear, certain areas cannot be
adjusted. The adjustable areas that will provide you with the best fit are
the chin and back of the head.