All contact sports such as boxing, French boxing, kickboxing, Thai boxing, and other mixed martial arts mandates every player to wear protective headgear and boxing gloves to avoid injuries.
In a boxing fight against the opponent, any player boxing with bare hands struggle fighting which has led to the evolution of the safety gear. Every beginner or an expert boxer wears Benza Sports boxing equipment to limit the impact of punches and kicks. It is important to choose products with a good level of durability. Equipment should be chosen based on the type of boxing and it is obligatory to wear them in boxing competitions for optimal shield.
How to select
Helmets are selected based on the high-density fabric, foam padding, quality of the chin guard to protect the cheekbones and the entire gym. Boxers of every age wear boxing helmets to avoid fractures, head trauma, and brain damage. It also protects their faces from bruises providing full-protection so that the boxer does not lose consciousness when he is kicked by the opponent and it assures that the uppercut to the jaw and eyes of the boxer is not harmed.
Basic structure of every boxing helmet
- Helmets protect the cheekbones, surround the skull and worn by the players with a chinstrap to protect the boxer’s skull in every different technique of kicking.
- The size of the protective equipment matters if it is narrow it may hurt the boxer. At times hen people buy a helmet of a size bigger, it makes them prone to more accidents as kicking it leads to the flipping of the helmet.
- Helmet’s Visibility holds a significant role in punching back and counterattack. It should be wide enough so that the player can see the opponent arrive, dodge, and hold his guard in the game.
- A protective boxing helmet needs to be wide enough and have you see what is going in the game.
- Helmet’s lining should be too soft otherwise it would divert the boxer’s attention in the game.
- Last but not the least, the helmet’s chin strap should be situated under the jaw and should perfectly fit the player. If the strap is loose or not strong, the helmet will move in the game. Players will face difficulty to tighten it in the middle of the fight. A tight strap tight makes the player feel strangled, which is quite uncomfortable.