Whether you are a boxer or just doing a training activity for you, getting the right pair of gloves is one of the foremost things you need to do. Especially, if you are going to buy it for the very first time. Before selecting a set of gloves for yourself, you should take some time to think about the gloves. Durability and material are the crucial things to consider for a beginner.
Here are a few essential things to consider before buying boxing gloves.
- Material: Genuine leather, polyurethane, and vinyl are usually used for making gloves. If you are a beginner, a set of vinyl gloves are good for you. These gloves are not as expensive as leather gloves. It is true that vinyl is cheaper but it is not good for regular use because they make hands sweaty and this material is not durable. So, you can go with Polyurethane leather gloves if you are a beginner.
- Weight & Size: Make sure you choose the right size of gloves for your practice. Gloves are available in small, medium, and large sizes. Once you have chosen the right size after that you can go with weight. Just like their types of sparring gloves and training gloves, the weight of the gloves is also different. The weight range can start from 8 oz to 20 oz, so select as per your requirements.
- Closure Options: Boxing gloves come with Velcro and lace closure. If you want a pair of gloves that is easy to adjust, Velcro is the best choice for you. If you are not a professional and doing training, Velcro is the only choice that you need to buy. Because gloves with lace closure can be difficult to wear on your own.
- Hand Wraps or Inner Gloves: Inner gloves or hand wraps are very essential and many trainers often ignored them if they are new to boxing. When you are selecting a pair of gloves, you should always try inner gloves or hand wraps under your gloves. Wear it always for the best possible fitting.
Choosing the right pair of gloves is essential for your training. Whether you are an experienced or a novice, gloves can influence the efficiency of your training. Finding the right set of gloves can be a daunting task, but by taking a few necessary steps you can make the right choice.
Using a punching bag for a workout is the best exercise for both mind and body. But it is essential to know how to use a boxing bag properly so you can save yourself from injury during the process.
It is a great cardio workout and also one of the best ways to de-stress yourself after a long day of work and it also burns a lot of calories. Using a boxing bag for the first time can be tough or a daunting task, but with the right guidance, you can use it properly. Here are a few guidelines on how to use a punching bag to assist you to get the foremost outcomes of it.
- Visit A Boxing Club To Learn The Basics: Working out with a boxing bag or punching bag may seem like a no-brainer game. But there are a few punching techniques that are essential to learning. By getting in touch with a boxing trainer, you can easily learn basic techniques. A trainer will help you to choose the right punching bag.
- Buy A Quality Punching Bag: Are you thinking about buying a punching bag? Normal boxing bag weight is around 80 pounds and the maximum weight is around 200 pounds. If you want to buy a bag just for fitness, select a lightweight bag. If you are a martial art trainer, you can choose a heavy bag.
- Get Box Gloves To Protect Your Hands: If you are going to use a punching bag on a regular basis, invest in the right pair of boxing gloves. Make sure you buy a set of gloves with inner gloves, it will lessen the risk of injury. You can also invest in hand wraps instead of inner gloves.
- Dress Properly: Whenever you start a workout with your punching bag, make sure to wear gym dress or fitness clothes. Also, wear athletic shoes and socks. It will protect you from slipping on the floor.
Using a punching bag or boxing bag is great for a workout because it improves strength and stamina. It also keeps your body in shape and also lessens your stress. If you are a beginner and don’t know what you are going to do, get in touch with an experienced trainer to avoid the risk of injuries.
Whether you are a gym trainer or a boxer, a punching bag offers numerous benefits such as energy expenditure, strengthening, and many more. You need a lot of stamina and strength to hit the punching bag. If you want to take your boxing game to the next level, it is important to buy the right punching bag. Make sure you consider the height and weight because if you are a beginner, you need a lightweight and smaller bag.
There are different types of bags available on the market. If you are thinking about buying a new bag for yourself, you need to consider various things. Modern bags come in different sizes, shapes, and weights. Pick the right one according to your need.
- Types of punching bags: When you make a decision to buy a new bag, you should know the purpose. If you are not familiar with different types of punching bags, you can consult with your gym trainer. Different type of model has different purpose. So it is better to think about it deeply. Heavy bags, uppercut bags, speed bags, double-ended bags, and maize bags are types of punching bags.
- Size: If you are thinking that a heavy punching bag is good for you, let me tell you that you are wrong. The main rule is that bag should be half of your weight. Remember lighter bags are good for working on speed. Heavy bags are also good but these bags work on power and conditioning.
- Material: Just like size, heavy bags come in several materials like synthetic, leather, canvas, and vinyl. Leather bags are the most expensive because it is the most durable material for punching bags. But these bags are not suggested for commercial gyms. Vinyl and canvas are cheaper than leather. Vinyl bags are made from high-quality material and these are used in commercial boxing clubs for many years.
We know to buying a punching bag can be a tough task. When it is about to buy a new punching bag, just sit and think about which type of bag you want. It just takes a bit of time, but you will be able to make the right decision. Still, if you have any questions, a team of Benza Sports is here to help you.
Protecting boxing gloves are essential for anyone who does Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). MMA involves a lot of workouts. Imagine you are going back to martial art after a long break. You may very excited to wear your boxing gloves. What if your gloves smell so bad, smells that worse than the kicks. Whether you are new to martial art or playing for the last few months, you may know about it before.
Your boxing gloves can become a house for bacteria if you do not clean them properly. Nasty and strange smells will start to come from it, and sometimes, if you leave them for a long time, it will become the permanent house of that nasty smell. So, keeping boxing gloves neat and clean through proper maintenance is essential to increase the life of your equipment.
- Use odor absorbers: Do you know people use essential oil to make their gloves odor-free. But it just finishes the odor temporarily, it is not a permanent solution. Instead of essential oil, you can go with odor absorbers, it will help you to keep gloves malodor-free and clean.
- Clean the gloves on daily basis: Daily cleaning does not mean washing machine laundry. In that case, they will start to stink worse than before like a wet dog. Instead of this, just wipe the gloves after every training session to keep them odor-free. You can use alcohol wipes or baby wipes to clean them.
- Let them dry: There is no doubt that your gloves are the house to bacteria. When you come back from the martial art class, it is essential to unpack your gear bag and take everything out of the bag to dry everything.
- Clean it from outside and outside: Before starting the, cleaning process, make sure you have the proper knowledge of the cleaning process from starting to end. Choose the washing material according to the stuff of the gloves. Don’t miss the external surface that touches your face. It is very easy to get infected adulterate gloves.
- Wash your hands: Always wash your hands before and after training. You will get dozens of bacteria from the equipment and other people. So, that is why it is important to keep the gloves clean by washing hands to reduce the chances of bacteria.
Once you have done the cleaning, before starting the packaging, just deodorize the bag. If you have any questions or queries, just pick your phone and call Benza Sports Team.
Did you know that even though the running shoes and training shoes appear similar, they are different depending upon the flexibility for the wearer?
Running shoes are built for the heel to toe movement as well as high heel drop in the running shoes that come from the cushioning and extra added support. If you are planning on a morning or an evening run, then go get yourself running shoes and start running on the tracks.
Tracking shoes are built for multitasking directional movement, including the side to side movement. The sole of the training shoe is flatter- they become more flexible and allow a wide range of movement. These training shoes are perfect for you to hit the gym with.
What are Running Shoes good for?
As their name says, running shoes are perfect for running. They help in great movements for the wearer to carry out the deed. Get comfortable running shoes for yourself with more cushioning and comfort while running. This translates for the higher and better heel drop. So, when you run a long-distance, you can feel a lot more comfortable as it will help you with shock absorption while running.
What are Training Shoes good for?
- High and intensified gym class and outdoor boot camps
- Strength training includes having extra space in the forefoot.
- Agility Training includes the outsole and grooves patterns for training during the multi-directional and plyometric.
- These shoes are perfect for short distances on the treadmill too.
- Training shoes can be perfect for Weight lifting too.
Are you planning to get some training shoes for yourself? Reach out to Benza Sports today. They have ample options to help you select the best one for you. Whether you are worried about the prices or the quality- Benza Sports is the right choice for you.