Whether you are a gym trainer or a boxer, a punching bag offers numerous benefits such as energy expenditure, strengthening, and many more. You need a lot of stamina and strength to hit the punching bag. If you want to take your boxing game to the next level, it is important to buy the right punching bag. Make sure you consider the height and weight because if you are a beginner, you need a lightweight and smaller bag.
There are different types of bags available on the market. If you are thinking about buying a new bag for yourself, you need to consider various things. Modern bags come in different sizes, shapes, and weights. Pick the right one according to your need.
- Types of punching bags: When you make a decision to buy a new bag, you should know the purpose. If you are not familiar with different types of punching bags, you can consult with your gym trainer. Different type of model has different purpose. So it is better to think about it deeply. Heavy bags, uppercut bags, speed bags, double-ended bags, and maize bags are types of punching bags.
- Size: If you are thinking that a heavy punching bag is good for you, let me tell you that you are wrong. The main rule is that bag should be half of your weight. Remember lighter bags are good for working on speed. Heavy bags are also good but these bags work on power and conditioning.
- Material: Just like size, heavy bags come in several materials like synthetic, leather, canvas, and vinyl. Leather bags are the most expensive because it is the most durable material for punching bags. But these bags are not suggested for commercial gyms. Vinyl and canvas are cheaper than leather. Vinyl bags are made from high-quality material and these are used in commercial boxing clubs for many years.
We know to buying a punching bag can be a tough task. When it is about to buy a new punching bag, just sit and think about which type of bag you want. It just takes a bit of time, but you will be able to make the right decision. Still, if you have any questions, a team of Benza Sports is here to help you.
Protecting boxing gloves are essential for anyone who does Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). MMA involves a lot of workouts. Imagine you are going back to martial art after a long break. You may very excited to wear your boxing gloves. What if your gloves smell so bad, smells that worse than the kicks. Whether you are new to martial art or playing for the last few months, you may know about it before.
Your boxing gloves can become a house for bacteria if you do not clean them properly. Nasty and strange smells will start to come from it, and sometimes, if you leave them for a long time, it will become the permanent house of that nasty smell. So, keeping boxing gloves neat and clean through proper maintenance is essential to increase the life of your equipment.
- Use odor absorbers: Do you know people use essential oil to make their gloves odor-free. But it just finishes the odor temporarily, it is not a permanent solution. Instead of essential oil, you can go with odor absorbers, it will help you to keep gloves malodor-free and clean.
- Clean the gloves on daily basis: Daily cleaning does not mean washing machine laundry. In that case, they will start to stink worse than before like a wet dog. Instead of this, just wipe the gloves after every training session to keep them odor-free. You can use alcohol wipes or baby wipes to clean them.
- Let them dry: There is no doubt that your gloves are the house to bacteria. When you come back from the martial art class, it is essential to unpack your gear bag and take everything out of the bag to dry everything.
- Clean it from outside and outside: Before starting the, cleaning process, make sure you have the proper knowledge of the cleaning process from starting to end. Choose the washing material according to the stuff of the gloves. Don’t miss the external surface that touches your face. It is very easy to get infected adulterate gloves.
- Wash your hands: Always wash your hands before and after training. You will get dozens of bacteria from the equipment and other people. So, that is why it is important to keep the gloves clean by washing hands to reduce the chances of bacteria.
Once you have done the cleaning, before starting the packaging, just deodorize the bag. If you have any questions or queries, just pick your phone and call Benza Sports Team.
Did you know that even though the running shoes and training shoes appear similar, they are different depending upon the flexibility for the wearer?
Running shoes are built for the heel to toe movement as well as high heel drop in the running shoes that come from the cushioning and extra added support. If you are planning on a morning or an evening run, then go get yourself running shoes and start running on the tracks.
Tracking shoes are built for multitasking directional movement, including the side to side movement. The sole of the training shoe is flatter- they become more flexible and allow a wide range of movement. These training shoes are perfect for you to hit the gym with.
What are Running Shoes good for?
As their name says, running shoes are perfect for running. They help in great movements for the wearer to carry out the deed. Get comfortable running shoes for yourself with more cushioning and comfort while running. This translates for the higher and better heel drop. So, when you run a long-distance, you can feel a lot more comfortable as it will help you with shock absorption while running.
What are Training Shoes good for?
- High and intensified gym class and outdoor boot camps
- Strength training includes having extra space in the forefoot.
- Agility Training includes the outsole and grooves patterns for training during the multi-directional and plyometric.
- These shoes are perfect for short distances on the treadmill too.
- Training shoes can be perfect for Weight lifting too.
Are you planning to get some training shoes for yourself? Reach out to Benza Sports today. They have ample options to help you select the best one for you. Whether you are worried about the prices or the quality- Benza Sports is the right choice for you.
Does your kid or perhaps, you love taekwondo? Well, you must have also considered buying the best shoes for yourself! We have covered some points or considerations to keep in mind while choosing the right taekwondo shoes for you.
First thing first, they should be comfortable. Of course, until the shoes are comfortable and fit your feet, you won’t be able to take one step in those! Make sure that they are light leather and padded too. Moreover, it should protect your feet when you kick a heavy bag or a hogu while practicing. The sole of the taekwondo shoes should have traction circles that help in moving well while working on kicks. They are highly useful when you practice on the training mats. They give good control and movement while working on the kicks.
Structure of the Taekwondo Shoes
Most of the taekwondo kicks are from the top of the foot. And, this is why taekwondo shoes have soft cushions to protect feet and ankles from injury during the practice. And, these days are made of good leather in order to provide comfort and protection.
Size of the shoes
Get the right fit for your feet. Too small can cause foot problems. Whereas, wearing big shoes will be loose and not allow the right hold on it. Therefore, the practice sessions will become troublesome and painful in some cases. Thus, you have to make sure that the shoe size you choose is right.
Color and Style of the shoes
We all have different preferences and choices when it comes to choosing the colors and styles for the shoes. Not everyone is a fan of black and white shoes. Thus, depending upon the brand or store you choose to get your choice of colors.
Want to buy the right taekwondo shoes for yourself? Visit Benza Sports today. You will get a variety of options as per your choice! Visit today.
We all love to stay fit and are indulged in some or the other sports. Thus, if you are the one who is really excited about Boxing. Then, you need to understand certain rules and learn about the gears involved for the same. The most important sports gear for this sport is Boxing gloves.
Are you looking for your boxing gloves? Not sure which one suits you the best. Well, today we are here with a quick checklist to go through before choosing your Boxing Gloves. It takes a few minutes and you will have the right gears in your hands, literally!
Let’s waste no more time and get on to the tips to choose the best boxing gloves.
Tips to Choose Boxing Gloves
Choosing the boxing gloves might seem a really handy task. In fact, it is the easiest and subtle thing while boxing. When you decide on the boxing gloves, it depends upon the level of expertise. If you are a beginner or a novice, you will have to have boxing gloves that allows you more safety and you can handle the weight of. Basically, there are two criteria of choosing the right boxing gloves- perspiration wicking and durability.
What is your level? Are you a beginner, an intermediate or an advanced boxer? If you are new to boxing, then go for gloves that have good palm ventilation. And, if you are an advanced boxer, then you can go for the advanced gloves that have a thicker outer layer.
Consider the Size
Every boxing glove has specific sizes as per the person wearing it. This relates the weight of the boxer and the boxing gloves.
- 6 oz< 50 kg
- 8 oz 51 to 63 kg
- 10 oz 64 to 74 kg
- 12 oz 75 to 90 kg
- 14 and 16 oz> 90 kg
Are you looking for boxing gloves that allow you all the flexibility? Reach out to Benza Sports today.